Off Campus Proctor Request
Due to COVID19 and all colleges or universities closing their campuses, we will not be able to accept off-campus proctor requests. Please check your course site for updates from your instructor and for college updates, please to go the Humber update site.
Humber Test Centre
Our Humber campuses are currently closed and there will be no classes on campus for the remainder of the Winter 2020 semester. Our faculty, staff and students are working together to make the shift to teaching and learning online and we are finding new ways to provide students with academic and student services and supports. For college updates, please to go the Humber update site.
Virtual Proctor Request
Due to COVID19 and a number of businesses closing offices, we will not be able to accept virtual proctoring requests. Please check your course site for updates from your instructor and for college updates, please to go the Humber update site.
ADDITIONAL ASSESSMENT INFORMATION
General Assessment Request Policies
- All fees associated with proctoring are the responsibility of the student.
- Late proctor requests will be accepted but time and date options may be potentially severely restricted.
- Requests submitted are sent to the instructor of the course for approval, exam dates and details.
- Humber College reserves the right to reject any proposed proctor or any previously approved proctor.
- Humber College reserves the right to reject any proctor request (Off-Campus or Virtual).
Accessible Learning Services
- Students with disabilities are entitled to be accommodated at Humber. Our accessibility consultants will help you address potential barriers so that you can focus on your studies and succeed.
- Accessible Learning Services facilitates equal access for students with disabilities by coordinating academic accommodations and services.
- They will work collaboratively with students and faculty to ensure that the academic environment is accessible.
- Whether students are studying online or in-person, when barriers to learning are identified, we offer a range of supports including academic accommodations, assistive technology training and learning supports.
For more information about Accessible Learning Services at Humber.
If you are currently registered with Accessible Learning Services at Humber and need accommodation in the Humber Test Centre, please contact your course instructor to arrange your accomodations in the test centre. If you have any questions about process, you can also contact the OLC.
For courses that have the section code in an 800 series ( i.e. 808, 818 etc) these courses are generally offered through Ontariolearn.com.
Final Exam Information
- Please check in your Ontariolearn course site for exam information/details from your instructor. Humber students, please email us email@example.com for any other questions.
Humber's Ontariolearn contact: Sandy Shivratan